* Secretary Mona Zipay retires after 58 years at same job – USA Today.
* Granville P. Swift, the great-nephew of Daniel Boone and the tale of buried treasure in California.
* Want to sleep well tonight? The secret just might be writing down what you need to do tomorrow.
* Trump says ‘I would,’ WSJ says ‘I do,’ in battle over N. Korea quote.
* Cancer Patient Halts Disease With Turmeric. 1st recorded case of recovery by using spice.
* U.S. Upper Midwest factory sector grows fastest in three years – Reuters.
* Stable Genius’ Is a Merchandizing Windfall.
* $5M Per 30-Second Super Bowl Commercial.
* Jay Leno: Late-night a ‘Depressing’ Anti-Trump Bashfest.
* Army Rips Out Chinese-Made Surveillance Cameras Overlooking U.S. Base.
* Congressional committee also plans to hold a hearing about security-camera risks to small businesses.
* Postal worker admits he burned 20 tubs of mail.