* Kentucky becomes first U.S. state to impose Medicaid work provisions.
* Mormon church officials to announce new leadership.
* Soda Tax Sticker Shock Grips Seattle.
* Snow in Kazakhstan turns black due to high pollution levels – Residents blame emissions from industrial factories.
* President Donald Trump’s medical exam ‘went exceptionally well,’ doctor says – Why did Trump use same DR. as Obama?
* Seattle Will Appeal Court Ruling Striking Down Tax on Wealthy – Rick Moran.
* Jeff Flake of the U.S. Senate compares the president of the United States and the leader of his own party to Josef Stalin.
* Amazon’s creepy plan to put a camera and microphone in every BEDROOM with launch of its Echo Spot ‘smart alarm’.
* To Reduce Costs, The Guardian Trims Its Print Edition.