* Beach Boys co-founder Brian Wilson got an “F” on a high school music paper changed to an “A” more 50 years later, it turned out to be Surfin – That composition got an F, but it made a million dollars.
* Alabama student Harley Barber filmed herself in multiple Instagram videos dropping racial slurs about black people, and the videos have since gone viral. Now the school is investigating the videos.
* Trump Fake News Awards: The “honors” went to the New York Times , CNN, ABC, the Washington Post , Time , and Newsweek.
* Bitcoin and other virtual currency prices Declines as Bubble Deflates. Falling prices prompt suicide hotlines for investors in despair.
* Donald Trump aces mental aptitude test designed by an immigrant to Canada.