* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Reauthorization of FISA Section 702.
* The House reauthorized the illegal surveillance of US citizens. All four of the representatives from Utah (Rob Bishop, John Curtis, Mia Love, Chris Stewart) violated their oath before God to defend the Constitution. How can you pass a law that violates the plain language of the Fourth Amendment and not be guilty of violating your oath?
The Senate reauthorized Section 702 of FISA, which allows the surveillance of US citizens without a warrant, which violates the Fourth Amendment.
* Shame on The Donald: Trump Signs FISA, Reauthorizing Massive Surveillance Powers For 6 Years.
* 65 Republican Lawmakers Call For ‘Immediate’ Release Of FISA Memo.
Republican Senators who defended your Fourth Amendment rights: Ted Cruz TX, Steve Daines MT, Cory Gardner CO, Dean Heller NV, Mike Lee UT, Jerry Moran KS, Lisa Murkowski AK, and Rand Paul KY.
* Coercive Power of Government Agencies.
* National ID Cards Once Again, Everyone?