* Mike Lee escaped injury and was the only member of Utah’s Republican congressional delegation on a train carrying dozens of GOP lawmakers that collided with a truck on tracks in central Virginia.
* Trey Gowdy ‘Leaving Politics,’ Won’t Seek Re-Election.
* Republicans Break All Time Off-Year Fundraising Record Under Trump.
* Las Vegas Shooting Person of Interest Douglas Haig.
* Coroner John Fudenberg Defies Court Order To Release the full autopsy report of Stephen Paddock.
Paddock’s body was cremated Dec. 21. How can the autopsy report not be ‘finalized’ when the body was cremated more than five weeks ago?
* Andrew McCabe Waited At Least A MONTH Before Telling Congress About Newly Discovered Clinton Emails.
* The U.S., N. Korea, and China together on abortion.
* Are Trumponomics really good for blacks? – Star Parker.
* Tech. Sgt. Geraldine Lovely’s Facebook video rant.
Air Force Sergeant Suspended After Complaining About Black Females With ‘Attitudes.