* Guest: Patrick Semmens – National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation – RightToWork.org.
* Do You Live In a Right To Work State?
* The mayor of Stockton, California, Michael Tubbs is leading an experiment with “universal basic income,” which is set to start by giving low-income residents $500 a month, no questions asked.
* U.S. Supreme Court Agrees To Hear Mark Janus Case.
* Federal Court Hears Uber & Lyft Drivers’ Lawsuit Challenging Seattle Forced Unionism Ordinance.
* Banks Shutter 1,700 Branches in Fastest Decline on Record. Lenders keep cutting despite growing economy as customers move online.
* Is this ‘dead’ teen actually alive? Trial to decide – Bob Unruh.
* Feds drop all charges against Sen. Bob Menendez.
* Dog gets state approval for unemployment benefits – Chelsea Schilling.
* Mitt Romney to speak in Provo day after expected Senate announcement.
* Derek Meyer carrying a concealed pistol is being credited with stopping an attack on a police officer in central Utah. Paul Douglas Anderson was arrested.
* Flipping off the police is a First Amendment right.
* Upcoming census will ask what kind of white you are.
* Jimmy Kimmel: Conservatives Are Too Dumb To Be Talk Show Hosts.
* Jon Huntsman Sr., Billionaire Businessman and Philanthropist, Dies at 80.
* YOUTUBE announces plan to combat ‘propaganda’.
* FACEBOOK Boots Anti-‘BLACK PANTHER’ Group.