* Dominion Energy announces $17M in tax cuts for customers.
* A Girl Scout showed a natural instinct for capitalism when she sold over 300 boxes of cookies in just six hours, KGTV reports.
* Entire school curriculum in UK to push ‘gay’ lifestyle? – Bob Unruh WND.com.
* The Greatest Showman: how the Hugh Jackman musical became an unlikely hit.
It runs counter to box-office trends, it’s hokey and old-school, but somehow this all-singing, all-dancing spectacle keeps winning over audiences.
* Top Dem fooled over ‘nude’ photos of Trump romp with Russian model.
* ‘It’s Obama with the levers controlling all of this’ – WND.com.
* Obama Caught Red-Handed in FBI Scandal.
* Jobless claims drop 9,000 to 221,000, remain near 45-year low.
* SpaceX’s big new rocket blasts off, puts sports car in space.