* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Rand Paul Floor Speech Senate Government Shutdown.
* Make Sports, Not War – Eric Margolis.
The US should be the strongest advocate for peace in the world, Going to war should be the very last resort and should be defensive in nature.
* Political Gamesmanship at the Olympics – Jacob Hornberger.
Hornberger’s words, “tyranny in the name of fighting tyranny is still tyranny.”
For 100 years after the founding of these blessed states, we had no Pentagon, no military-industrial complex, no CIA, no NSA, and no FBI. Why? Because our Founders and Framers did not want a totalitarian government structure–they wanted a free society.
“Converting the federal government to a national security state was the biggest mistake the American people ever made. Becoming like them to fight them is destroying our own liberty, our own principles, and our own country.”
* Utah Grassroots, Reviews the bills that are likely to be considered by the Utah Legislature.
We look at four bills (three good, one bad).