* Starbucks gives U.S. workers raises, stock grants due to tax law changes – Joseph Pisani.
* California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state – Melody Gutierrez.
* The Constitution Protects Adultery, 9th Circuit Says – Kevin Daley.
* Tom Brady moves on from Super Bowl loss with trip to Costa Rica.
* Boston Police Department Under Fire over a tweet to celebrate Black History Month.
The tweet lauded Celtics coach Red Auerbach for being the first to draft a black player, to put an all-black starting five on the floor, and to hire the first black head coach Bill Russell.
* The ‘Illuminati’ is REAL and secretly running our world claims former Defence Minister – Jon Austin.