* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org.
* Red-Light Camera Ban Passes the AZ House.
* The Wyoming Campaign for Liberty has found initial success on their first offensive battle to recognize precious metals as legal tender by removing all state taxation from it.
* Medicaid expansion was killed in Idaho. – “Con-Con” applications were successfully killed in Virginia, Idaho, Massachusetts, South Dakota, Washington, and Wyoming.
* Resolution to End US Support of Saudi-led Genocide of the Yemeni People.
In the days following the 9/11 attacks, Congress passed into law a 60-word sentence that set the stage for perpetual war. This 2001 Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) contains no time limits, no geographic constraints, and no exit strategy. It has effectively become a blank check for any president, at any time, to wage war without congressional consent or oversight.
* Yet Another Senseless Mass Killing: Women and Children Among 25 Dead.
* Utah Legislative Update.
Our Framers went to great lengths to divide and sub-divide authority among various stakeholders in the political process.