* Newsweek Media Group Websites Ran Malicious Code That Experts Say Is Used To Commit Ad Fraud – Craig Silverman BuzzFeed.
* Fox Wants to Reduce Ad Time to Two Minutes per Hour by 2020 – WSJ.com.
* In 2017, TV broadcasters averaged over 13 minutes of ads per hour.
* Typically, in music-formatted radio, stations carry a spotload of between 12 and 16 minutes per hour. Talk radio inventories are generally much higher.
* Ted Cruz Hits The Panic Button: ‘We Could Lose Both Houses Of Congress’.
* Mississippi Republican Sen. Thad Cochran announced, he will resign on April 1, 2018. I regret my health has become an ongoing challenge.
* CA Rep. Devin Nunes: ‘We Know Exactly Who Was Getting Information From The Russians. It Was The Hillary Clinton Campaign.
* The Senate will be voting on Senator Rand Paul’s Audit the Fed bill this week!
* Creator of Pepe the Frog is suing Infowars.