* Guest: Neldon Johnson inventor of RaPower3 solar technologies – iaus.com – rapower3.com.
* We discuss the disruptive technologies used by RaPower3 and give a look into the future as more and more of these technologies are commercialized and put into use.
* News: A 600B dollar Deal in Nigeria.
* Ann Coulter: Under the Constitution, Trump Doesn’t Need Congress to Build a Border Wal.
* Are the mentally ill actually more prone to committing acts of violence?
* Will Torture Make America Great Again?
* Ron Paul Column: Tariffs Are Not the Answer.
* Big government, in other words, is the big problem: regulation, taxation, and (of course) spending.
* “The United States not only spends more on military weapons than the combined budgets of the next eight biggest spending countries, but also spends billions subsidizing the defense of developed countries like Germany, Japan, and South Korea.
* Bringing US troops home from these countries is an excellent place to start reducing spending on militarism.”