* Iran currency hits record low, crashing through 50,000 mark – AFP.
* Anti-‘sanctuary state’ movement picks up steam in Orange County.
* Feature Films for Families slapped with hefty fine for telemarketing calls.
* 10 most tax-friendly states in the U.S – WND.com.
* Hagar: Rumor is that Paul Ryan may resign as U.S. House speaker, Scalise will replace him, Amodei says.
* Mom Cierra Forney decided to teach her son “money isn’t everything,” she made him spend $20 of his own money to buy clothes at the thrift store and wear them to school all week. “He isn’t happy and shed a few tears.
“If you have to degrade other people because of where they shop, then you too will shop there. Most of the comments on the post, which has so far been shared nearly 240,000 times, are positive.
* Prison choir to make its debut in NYC opera – Aimee Breaux.
* Oral sex is causing an oral cancer epidemic in men by outwitting natural defenses – Marie McCullough.
* Tarrant County judge used electric shocks to punish sex offender, who is getting a new trial.