* Missouri GOP Pushing Bill to Eliminate Gun-Free Zones at Colleges, Churches.
* Border chief sets 1,000-mile goal for Trump’s wall.
* Secretary Ben Carson on Illegals: HUD Is ‘Going to Cooperate Very Much with the Justice Department’.
* Suffolk County district judge Robert Cicale admitted being serial underwear stealer suspended.
* Mary Jo Kopechne’s Family on Ted Kennedy and Chappaquiddick.
* West Virginia Gov. Signs Food Stamp Work Requirements Bill into Law.
* NBC Tried to Claim There Were 800,000 Gun Control Marchers in DC — Not Even Close.
* Anti-gun rally actually ¼ of organizers’ claim.
* Fraudulent Web Traffic Continues to Plague Advertisers, Other Businesses.
* Google loses Android battle and could owe Oracle billions of dollars.
* Facebook now admits 87M hit by Cambridge Analytica.
* Trump Brushes Off Trade War: ‘When You’re Already 500B Down You Can’t Lose.