* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Rep. Massie’s raw milk amendment to the Farm Bill was defeated 79-331.
Utah’s Bishop and Curtis voted with Massie, Reps Love and Stewart voted against.
* Senate confirmed Gina Haspel as CIA director, despite her involvement with “enhanced interrogation” and covering up government’s use of torture. Senators Rand Paul and Jeff Flake opposed her nomination.
Both Utah’s senators, Hatch and Lee, voted to confirm her. The vote was 54-45.
* Rand Paul’s Penny Budget Plan Defeated.
the plan was defeated 21 to 76. Utah’s Senator Lee voted for it, Hatch voted against it.
Senators who supported it: Mike Crapo of ID, Ted Cruz of TX, Steve Daines of MT, Mike Enzi of WY, and Marco Rubio of FL.
* Update: Utah GOP Central Committee Meeting.