* Why do airlines still have ashtrays in the bathroom doors even though smoking is prohibited? – USA Today.
* For 132 years, Coca Cola has stuck to non-alcoholic beverages. No longer.
* VA Rep. Tom Garrett says he won’t seek re-election to the House this year-not because of reports he mistreated his staffers, but because he is an alcoholic.
* ‘Reparations Happy Hour’ Invites White People to Pay for Drinks – NYT.
* Starbucks temporarily shuts 8,000 stores for four hours to conduct racial bias training.
* NYT Columnist Charles Blow: Declares Trump A ‘White Supremacist.
* VA Sen. Candidate E.W. Jackson Launches TV Ads ‘I am not an African American. I am an American!’.
* Gal slips note to vet saying boyfriend holding her captive.