* Trump adviser Larry Kudlow has heart attack – Is in good condition and doctors expect he will make a full and speedy recovery.
* Bipartisan Infrastructure Funding Package that Sells Off Government Assets to Pay for Program on Way.
* Buffett: economy is feeling strong ‘If we’re in the sixth inning, we have our sluggers coming to bat’ – Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon cite several aspects of the economy as reasons for optimism.
* Americans’ Wealth Surpasses $100 Trillion – Household net worth rose by 1% in first quarter.
* A recession by 2020? Many experts say yes – USA Today.
* Former Utah AG Mark Shurtleff files lawsuit seeking $60M in damages.
* Judge Jeanine Gunning For Jeff Sessions’ Job?
* SPLC Clone: SafeHome lumps Christians, Nazis, Klan all together – WND.com.
SafeHome.org confesses it took the definition of “hate” groups from the Southern Poverty Law Center, which itself has been called a “hate” group.
* A clear and present danger – According to an eye-popping report by the Daily Caller, Silicon Valley titans Facebook, Amazon, Google, and Twitter are now all employing the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Hate Group” list in their censorship and/or policing of organizations! – LC.org.