* Amazon Played Hardball on New Tax. Now Seattle Is Killing the Tax – NYT.
* Higher minimum wage increases poverty in poor areas – WND.com.
* Rep. Mark Sanford of NC Is Out!
* Sweden attempts halting cashlessness.
* Contract with abortionist to dispose of remains cut off – Bob Unruh.
* Limbaugh: Why isn’t GOP defending president?
* Fitton: Judicial Watch Uncovers Hidden Strzok Emails in Clinton-Lynch Tarmac Documents.
* Elon Musk: Tesla would reduce its work force by about 9%, or roughly 3,500 of its 37,500 employees, as part of a companywide restructuring.
Tesla has lost money every year since its founding in 2003.
* Federal judge rules in favor of AT&T’s $85B acquisition of Time Warner.
* Voters win in Supremes’ election decision – Greg Corombos.
* Food Stamp Enrollment Dips to Lowest Level in 8 Years.