* Happy Fathers Day!
* Robber tries to carjack 2 cars, both drivers pull out firearms.
* Thousands Rally for Gun Rights at Minnesota State Capitol.
* Elton John: Boycott Social Media Until They Ban ‘Hate’.
* McDonald’s to Switch to Paper Straws in Britain as Country Turns Against Plastic.
* Harvard Rates Asian-Americans As Less Likable, Plaintiffs Claim.
* Harvard and the group suing it have presented sharply divergent views of what constitutes a fair admissions process.
Harvard consistently rated Asian-American applicants lower than others on traits like ‘positive personality,’ likability, courage, kindness and being ‘widely respected,’ according to an analysis.
* Asian-Americans scored higher than applicants of any other racial or ethnic group on admissions measures like test scores, grades and extracurricular activities, according to the analysis commissioned by a group that opposes all race-based admissions.
* ‘It turns out that the suspicions of Asian-American alumni, students and applicants were right all along,’ the group, Students for Fair Admissions, said in a court document.
* LDS FamilySearch adding same-sex marriage information to its family tree database.
* “Members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints who use these same records to request temple services for their ancestors and families understand that the church solemnizes or ‘seals’ marriages only between people of the opposite sex.”
* Utah LGBT groups allowed in July Fourth parade.