* Catching rain water is against the law – August 12, 2008.
Who owns the rain? Not you, it turns out. You’re actually breaking the law if you capture the rain falling on your roof and pour it on your flower bed!
* House Delays Vote on Immigration Bill After Conservative Plan Fails.
* The 20th annual Take Your Dog to Work Day.
* Whites a Minority in the U.S.? The Transition Is Accelerating.
Deaths now outnumber births among white people in more than half the states in the country, demographers have found, signaling what could be a faster-than-expected transition to a future in which whites are no longer a majority of the American population.
* Donald Trump Jr.’s Daughter Chloe Threatened on Twitter: ‘We’re Coming For Chloe, Too’.
* The Supreme Court ruled states can make online shoppers pay sales tax.
Shoppers will fork over another $13B to $20B a year in online sales taxes.
* Top-cop candidate promotes ‘cop bashing’ image. The image is stunning: A police officer, mouth open, possibly struggling for breath. His cap is tipped down almost over his eyes. There’s a rope around his chest, and neck. On the other end of the rope? Wonder Woman.
* Police: Dem activist threatens to murder congressman’s children.
* Protesters Surround DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen’s Home.