* Co-Host James Edwards – ThePoliticalCesspool.org.
* Was Stockman a victim of ‘Deep State’? – WND.com.
* Sen. Paul has sued a neighbor who attacked him in his front yard last year, seeking damages to compensate for ‘physical pain and mental suffering.
* Gorsuch, Proves Decisive Figure.
* ‘America Has Capacity to Halt Invasion,’ Elites ‘Cannot Stop’ Citizens Wanting ‘Borders Protected’ – Pat Buchanan.
* Ann Coulter to Trump: Authorize the U.S. Military to Build Border Wall.
* Supremes Say California Law Making Pro-Life Groups Promote Abortion Is Probably Unconstitutional.
* CA may not require religiously oriented ‘crisis pregnancy centers’ to supply women with information about how to murder babies.
* Supreme Court delivers major victory to President Trump by upholding his travel ban.
* Hillary told an Oxford University audience President Trump could threaten due process for all Americans.
* DOJ stonewalls evidence of Loretta Lynch deal with Clinton.
* Stony Brook Gay Prof: Black Men Shouldn’t Speak in Public Without Studying Black Feminism.
* In a heated debate over immigration, David Bossie, the former deputy campaign manager for Trump, told Democratic strategist Joel Payne, a person of color, that he is “out of [his] cotton-picking mind.”
* On Aug. 11 and 12: The National Park Service has given initial approval for Jason Kessler, organizer of last year’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, to hold rallies to mark the anniversary of the Virginia event – WSET.
* Whites a Minority in the US? The Transition Is Accelerating.