* Last year’s winners of Nathan’s hot dog eating contest, men’s champion Joey Chestnut and women’s champion Miki Sudo, ate 72 and 41 hot dogs, respectively.
* Trans Woman Makes History, Will Compete for Spain in Miss Universe.
* Dr. Pepper the doctor of choice for 104-year-old Elizabeth Sullivan.
* Sadly: Mike Lee No Longer Under Serious Consideration For Supreme Court.
* Utah Supreme Court Justice Thomas Lee, also on the president’s list.
* Judges Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett lead Trump’s list.
Reject Kavanaugh, 53, on the Court of Appeals for DC. Known for his work on the Starr Report, and the investigation into the death of Vince Foster. A former Kennedy clerk.
Barrett, 46, was a law professor at her alma mater Notre Dame before her appointment to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
* TX Non-Profit Migrant Children Shelter CEO Draws $1.5M Salary.
* Man allegedly threatens to chop up Rand Paul and his family with an ax.
* Eric Trump rushes into NYC traffic to save ailing woman.
* Ivanka Trump donates $50,000 to Plano’s Prestonwood church to aid its campaign to help migrant children.
* Iranian General Accuses Israel of Causing Drought by Stealing Clouds.
* Woman Wakes from Coma to Fall in Love with Husband All Over Again.