* Charlie Daniels: ‘The American Dream Is Still Alive’!
* The Judge In The Bundy Trial Just Spiked Prosecutors’ Plea For One Last Shot At A Conviction – DailyCaller.com.
* On July 4, 1776, fifty-six delegates to the Second Continental Congress voted unanimously to approve the wording of the Declaration of Independence.
* Hamburgers Reign As America’s Most Patriotic Food On The Fourth.
* Joey Chestnut clinching 11th victory at the Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest, sets new world record. 74 hot dogs in 10 minutes.
* LGBTQ groups, allies line Freedom Festival parade route in Provo to show support.
* WALMART takes heat as it removes ‘Impeach 45’ shirts.