* Mark Zuckerberg Says Facebook Won’t Remove Holocaust Denial Content.
* Rand Paul: Brennan Was the Most Biased, Bigoted, Unhinged CIA Director.
* China Warns Russia: U.S. Friendliness Will Not Last Past Trump Presidency.
* Trump Says Russia ‘Agreed to Help with North Korea’ but Envoy Wants Sanctions Lifted.
* Thomas Massie: U.S. and World ‘Will Be Better Off’ Due to Trump-Putin Summit.
* Mansour: If You Think U.S. Intelligence Is Never Wrong, I Have Some Yellowcake for You.
* Donald: Putin Knows I’ve Been Tough on Russia; Media Do Not.
* Tucker Shocks Entire Panel With Who’s Really Influencing Our Elections.
* Mexico, which is routinely interfering in our elections by packing our electorate.
* San Francisco Opens Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections.
* House Funds 200 Miles of Border Wall in 2019.