* Argentina’s Peso Plunges to Record Low – President Mauricio Macri announced request to speed up $50 billion IMF bailout, spooking investors.
* Sears closing 46 more stores.
* Report: YouTube Search Update Buries Ann Coulter Video.
* Facebook ‘Bug’ Removes Breitbart, New York Post Articles as ‘Spam’.
* Alibaba shares rally as revenues surge 61%.
* Study: More ‘Ecosexual’ Professors Are Having Sex with Trees.
* Stevie Wonder Blames Global Warming for Aretha Franklin’s Cancer.
* Officers told stand aside as ‘Silent Sam’ fell.
* UNC preparing for violence as confederate statue protests planned.
* Left-Leaning Fast Food Fans Lose Appetite After In-N-Out Burger Donates To California Republicans.
* Chamber of Commerce, Big Tech Executives Team Up to Fight Trump Tariffs on Chinese Imports.
* Cisco Caught Discriminating Against American College Grads.
* Trump Supporters Are ‘Couch Potato Anarchists’ – Ralph Peters.