* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* US Ready to Expand Arms Supplies to Ukraine.
* Ron Paul Column on Abortion Subsidization – “Ending taxpayer support for abortion is an important step toward restoring limited, constitutional government that respects the rights of all.
Those who oppose abortion must recognize that the pro-life cause’s path to victory will not come through politics. Instead, pro-lifers must focus on building a culture of life through continued education and, among other things, support for crisis pregnancy centers. These centers, along with scientific advances like ultrasound, are doing more to end abortion than any politician.
* Utah Supreme Court Rules Unanimously on Civil Asset Forfeiture Case.
Kudos to the Utah Supreme Court for their ruling. We view it as a correct ruling, a good opinion.
* Utah Supreme Court Rejects Ballot Initiative Petition from Count My Vote.
“We applaud the court for upholding state law that allows voters to learn both sides of an issue, come to an educated decision, and remove their name from a petition,” said Dave Bateman, Founder of Keep My Voice.
* Rand Paul endorses Gary Johnson, puts principles over party.