* Tim Aalders, a third-party candidate for the U.S. Senate, is running commercials on radio stations throughout the state declaring he is the “only conservative Republican on the ballot” and urging voters to reject Mitt Romney.
* “No one can trust Mitt Romney. Is he the anti-gun, pro-choice, pro-amnesty liberal from Massachusetts or is he the so-called conservative who wants to impeach President (Donald) Trump,” the 60-second spot begins.
* ABC’s Martha Raddatz: At Times McCain Memorial Felt Like ‘a Censure of Donald Trump’.
* Secret to Japan couple’s 80 years of marriage: Wife’s Patience.
* ‘Skyrocketing’ US STDs: Cases of chlamydia, gonorrhea & syphilis reach record levels.
* US teens swap books for social media, reading drops from 60 to 16 percent in half a century.
* Bank Tells South African Farmers They Will Have to Pay Debts for Property Seized by the State.