* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* September 17th – Today Is Constitution Day!
* A Plea for the Constitution, by George Bancroft.
“Good money must have an intrinsic value.” And he reminds us that our “federal constitution was designed to end forever the emission of bills of credit as legal tender in payment of debts,” both by the individual states and the United States.
Bancroft cites the Framers as his witnesses “that it was their deliberate, unalterable purpose to withhold from the federal government the power to emit the promise of money as a legal tender for debt in money.”
* UPMA Annual Monetary Summit – UPMA.org.
* UPMA has partnered with cryptocurrency leaders to create – Quintric.com.
* Audit The Fed – Call US Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
* Holodomor Memorial Day. – This important chapter of history in Ukraine known as “Holodomor” meaning “murder by starvation.”