* Double Standard, Circumstantial Morality Has To End.
* Juanita Broaddrick: FBI Probe Ford Allegation? Then ‘Investigate My RAPE Allegations’ Against Bill Clinton – CNSNews.com.
* HILLARY: She Deserves Benefit of the Doubt.
* What Should Be Done About the Kavanaugh Nomination? – Brian Fischer AFA.
* Unless the biblical standard of two or three witnesses is met, an accusation should not be considered credible.
* Here’s what should happen. Ms. Ford’s accusations should be dismissed with extreme prejudice, Mr. Kavanaugh’s nomination should be sent to the floor of the Senate this Thursday as scheduled, the Senate should vote to confirm him as soon as possible, and he should take his rightful place on the Supreme Court bench by the first Monday in October.
Anything else is a travesty of a mockery of a sham, making Brett Kavanaugh a victim of a gross miscarriage of justice before he ever dons the robe of the Supreme Court.
* International Podcast Day – Coming soon to an internet connection near you, the fifth annual International Podcast Day celebration Sunday, Sept. 30.
* BuzzFeed News Cuts Podcasting Team to Focus on Video.