* Top Hollywood Execs Give 99% of Political Donations to Dems!
* US Senate candidate Beto O’Rourke has crushed fundraising records and brought in $38.1M from July through September, more than three times the $12M raised by Cruz during the same three months.
* In total, O’Rourke has raised $61.2M in 2018 to Cruz’s $24.9M.
* ‘Anchor babies’ cost taxpayers $2.4B annually.
* ‘We are fine’: Melania Trump dismisses gossip about marriage.
* Hurricane Michael death toll may rise as many towns still cut off – Reuters.
* Sen. Ben Sasse Unloads On Congress At Kavanaugh Hearing.
* More than 500 employees of the US primary border security agency were charged with drug trafficking, accepting bribes and a range of other crimes over a two-year period, according to reports released by Customs and Border Protection’s Office of Human Resource Management.
* The most common arrests were related to misconduct involving drugs or alcohol; Domestic or family misconduct was the second most common reason.
* Customs and Border Protection has a budget of over $15B and is the parent agency of the Border Patrol.
* It employs more than 60,000 people, making it the largest single law enforcement agency in the United States.