* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Lowell Attends and Reports on Gosnell, the Movie – GosnellMovie.com.
* Your Health Freedom Two-Day Symposium – yourhealthfreedom.org.
* Vote No On Constitutional Amendments A, B, C – Vote No On Propositions 1, 2, 3, 4 – Vote No On Retaining Judges In Utah.
* “The claim that Iran is the greatest state sponsor of terrorism in the word — a claim used to justify US antagonism toward the nation — is a lie.”
* Congressman Thomas Massie: “we the undersigned members of Congress respectfully request that you consider replacing Ambassador Nikki Haley with … Nobody.”
* Reminder: Holodomor Memorial Day!
Since 2006, Ukraine has observed millions of people, the majority of whom were ethnic Ukrainians, were starved to death in a peacetime catastrophe unprecedented in the history of Ukraine. Historians in the former Soviet state of course spoke only of “food difficulties” and forbade the use of the words “hunger” or “famine”.
At the height of the Holodomor in 1933, Ukrainians died at the rate of 28,000 a day, with nearly a third of its victims being children younger than 10 years old.
Russia still refuses to recognize this genocide.