* Rand Paul Calls GOP Colleagues Hypocrites.
* Ryan Bundy Sues Jeff Sessions, Former Federal Agents – ClivenBundyDefenseFund.org.
* It begins: Trump’s attorney general quits – WND.com.
* “At your request, I am submitting my resignation,” Sessions wrote in a letter to Trump.
* US attorney Matthew G. Whitaker, chief of staff to Sessions, will serve as acting attorney general.
* Police: SUNY Professor Laura Ebert Caught Stealing GOP Yard Signs Ahead of Midterms.
* Ann Coulter: ‘Obviously No One’ Left to Enforce Immigration Law with Jeff Sessions Gone.
* Ann Coulter: Pussy (Hats) Whipped!
* Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been hospitalized. The justice reportedly suffered three broken ribs after falling in her office.
* Trump considering Christie, Bondi for attorney general.
* White House yanks press pass for CNN’s Jim Acosta.
* A Mob Showed Up Outside Tucker Carlson’s House And Ordered Him To ‘Leave Town’.
* New York Times Tops 4 Million Subscribers as Quarterly Profits Rise.
* Tom Brady Sets New NFL Record, Passing Peyton Manning For Most Total Yards.
* Jury awards $105M in suit against pH Miracle author.