* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Mid-Term Election Results.
* The Immorality of Medicaid Expansion.
From Mount Sinai, God thundered, “Thou shalt not steal. Thou shalt not covet.” Yet the very people who profess a belief in the God of the Old Testament who gave the Ten Commandments to Moses, were the ones who are breaking these two commandments.
* Veteran’s Day – We are campaigning for fewer veterans–not because we don’t like veterans, but because we don’t like unjust wars.
* Holodomor Memorial Day, November 24.
In 1932-1933, Josoeph Stalin, the dictator of the Soviet Union, starved to death millions of Ukrainians in the genocide famine known today as the “Holodomor.”
“According to the research, thousands of people were buried alive.”
AtParallels Between Holodomor and Yemen.
* Stop the Destruction of Yemen.