* Sam Reaches Out To John Hawkins Owner of RightWingNews.com.
* Protesters Were ‘Getting Paid’ To Harass Tucker Carlson, Says ‘Fox & Friends’ Host Brian Kilmeade.
* The group, known as “Smash Racism DC,” posted a video to Twitter of its members telling Carlson to “leave town” after calling him a “racist scumbag.
* Fox News CEO Suzanne Scott and President Jay Wallace put out a statement condemning Smash Racism DC’s actions as “reprehensible.
* The violent threats and intimidation tactics toward him and his family are completely unacceptable.
* We as a nation have become far too intolerant of different points of view.
* Recent events across our country clearly highlight the need for a more civil, respectful and inclusive national conversation.
* Those of us in the media and in politics bear a special obligation to all Americans to find common ground.
* Sam Bushman – Open Letter – A Clarian Call for Civility 2016!
* CNN has finally admitted that without Trump in the White House their ratings would plummet. The admission comes from the president of the network Jeff Zucker.
No Trump, no ratings. That’s the reality of CNN’s situation in the Trump era.
* Fake news feud: A brief history of Trump and CNN’s Jim Acosta yelling at each other – RT.com.
* Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski of “Morning Joe”!
* Media more to blame for dividing US than Trump, new poll suggests — RT US News.
* For $150M, a Thai Businessman Purchases Fortune Magazine.