* Guest: Lowell Nelson – CampaignForLiberty.org – RonPaulInstitute.org.
* Chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee Lindsey Graham is good news for the Deep State and bad news for the people. He is one of the Senate’s most fanatical defenders of warrantless wiretapping, mass surveillance, indefinite detention, and even torture.”
* Sen. Mitt Romney supports warrantless wiretapping and surveillance, Also supports indefinite detention. He Doesn’t consider waterboarding torture.
* House Chooses NOT to End US Involvement in Yemen.
Utah Reps. voted for the rule (to not end the war in Yemen). Shame on Bishop, Curtis, Love, and Stewart! Call them and express your displeasure.
* Rand Paul’s Bill to Deny Arm Sales to Bahrain Was Tabled – Speaks Out Against the War in Yemen.
* Ron Paul Asks “Why Are We Helping Saudi Arabia Destroy Yemen?”
* Holodomor Memorial Day on Saturday, November 24.
In 1932 to 1933, Josoeph Stalin, the dictator of the Soviet Union, starved to death millions of Ukrainians in the genocide famine known today as the “Holodomor.”
* Parallels Between Holodomor and Yemen.
* US Foreign Policy: One Wicked Truth.