* Throw Away All Romaine Lettuce, CDC Warns.
* Trump: US To Remain ‘Steadfast’ Partner With Saudi Arabia Despite KhashoggiKilling.
* Rand Paul: Let’s put America first, not Saudi Arabia.
* Sen. Paul: I will continue to press for legislation to stop the Saudi arms sales and the war in Yemen.
* Sen. Rand Paul RT: Fact: Of the 19 hijackers who carried out 9/11: 15 out of 19 were Saudi Arabian. They planned and funded 9/11.
* ‘Thank you to Saudi Arabia!’ Trump calls low oil prices a ‘Tax Cut for America and the World’ after shielding crown prince from attacks over Khashoggi murder.
* Rand Paul says he has the votes in the Senate to force through sanctions and said US arms sale are not a jobs program.
* Dallas jail guards ordered transgender woman to show her genitals, suit claims.
* Fox host tells Trump he is seen as ‘a beacon for repression.
* Houston Chronicle Retracts 8 Stories After Fraud Investigation: ‘We Apologize to Our Readers’.
* CNN’s Carl Bernstein: Media Should Not Air ‘Propaganda’ Trump Press Events; Should ‘Edit’.
* Conservatives to Mitch McConnell: Work ‘Around the Clock’ to Approve Almost 200 Trump Nominees.
* Wisconsin Hunter Shoots 19-Point Buck After Tracking It for Years.