* Federal judge in Texas rules entire Obama health-care law is unconstitutional.
* President Trump has named OMB Director and former South Carolina Congressman Mick Mulvaney as his chief of staff.
* Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke to step down at the end of the year Trump confirms.
* Don’t let the Swamp control the internet.
* It’s official: Bill Kristol’s magazine The Weekly Standard shut down.
* Taylor Swift sparks privacy concerns for secretly using facial recognition tech on fans.
* Let’s not do a shutdown, Democrats – do what’s right for the American People!
* Trump Tweets: Thank you to @tim_cook for agreeing to expand operations in the U.S. and thereby creating thousands of jobs!
* China just announced that their economy is growing much slower than anticipated because of our Trade War with them. They have just suspended U.S. Tariff Hikes. U.S. is doing very well. China wants to make a big and very comprehensive deal. It could happen, and rather soon!
* ‘Astonishing fraud: Pentagon stashes away unspent money & then uses it without any accountability’.
* Comey admits FBI failed to verify Steele Dossier it used to obtain a spy warrant on Trump’s aide.
* Trump warned of ‘disaster’ if he makes cuts to 2020 defense budget.
* Mitt Romney spends $5.2M in route to US Senate victory.
* Jerome Corsi Fires Back Against Mueller.
* Gift wrapping a Trojan Horse – Liberty Counsel Action.