* Sen. Paul: I am happy to see a President who can declare victory and bring our troops out of a war. It’s been a long time since that has happened.
* Senate Passes Criminal Justice Reform Bill.
* Rand Paul: Thrilled with the passage of the First Step Act. True to its name, this prison & sentencing reform bill is a much-needed first step toward shifting focus to rehabilitation, rather than taking every person who ever made a mistake with drugs, locking them up & throwing away the key.
* Jeff Flake Will introduce legislation to tax carbon dioxide emissions.
* Chick-Fil-A Poised To Become Third-Largest Fast Food Chain.
* Tucker Carlson’s Advertisers Disappearing Quickly!
* Well over 3M Raised On GoFundMe For Trump’s Border Wall – Brian Kolfage , a triple amputee who served in Iraq, created the fundraising page.
* Worker in Disputed North Carolina Race Had Been Investigated for Fraud Before.
a political operative named L. McCrae Dowless Jr. might run a worrisome absentee-ballot program similar to one they had seen him run there two years earlier.
* As Sex Ceases to Sell, Modesty Has Its Fashion Moment.
* This 3D-printed house made of earth and rice husks costs less than an iPhone – Luke Dormehl.