* Ohio Gov. John Kasich has signed into law a measure that bans dismemberment abortions in the state.
* Death toll from Indonesia tsunami soars to 429, expected to climb.
* The Great Wall of China is a series of fortifications made of stone, brick, tamped earth, wood, and other materials.
* Iraq Makes Christmas Day a National Holiday.
* Iran’s Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Says ‘Merry Christmas’.
* Aussie man jailed after ATM glitch to pocket $1.6m, has no regrets.
* Chai Feldblum of the EEOC believes the LGBT agenda trumps religious freedom. The good news is her term has expired, but the bad news is the Donald has renominated her to continue as commissioner of the EEOC.
* Protesters Storm BBC Headquarters, Lock It Down, Then Demand They Declare A ‘Climate And Ecological Emergency’. No arrests so far.
* Twins’ Anna and Lucy De Cinque reveal they want to MARRY their shared partner – The law bans it.
* Brazil’s Conservatives Turn Ambitions Towards Global Anti-Socialist Alliance.
* Planned Parenthood Accused of ‘Mistreating’ Pregnant Employees – NYT.
* Trump Supports Brexit Because It Will Upend ‘Global Bureaucracy’ – Nigel Farage.