* We wish Richard Mack a happy birthday!
* Sen. Mike Lee Blocks Senate Confirmation of LGBT Activist Chai Feldblum to EEOC.
* Tom Brady ‘Absolutely’ Believes He’ll Play In 2019.
* Medical marvels? Woman ‘aged 65 gives birth to her second child in India’ – as her 80-year-old husband thanks Allah for a ‘precious gift’.
* 107-Year-Old NY Man Is Oldest Working Barber In The World.
* Retiring Paul Ryan Pushes Stealth Outsourcing, Amnesty for Irish Lobbies.
* Never Trumpers Wish for Economic Crash to Take Out POTUS.
* Futures point to a decline for US stocks after the Dow’s record-breaking Wednesday.
* Merry Christmas: Federal Debt Up $1.37T Since Last Dec. 25; $10,743 Per Household – Terence Jeffrey.
* Illegal Alien Charged with Violently Raping College Student.
* Analyst: Outsourcing American Jobs Responsible for GM Layoffs, Not Tariffs.
* US Soldier in Iraq Tells President Trump: “I Came Back into the Military Because of You”.
* Trump’s presidency has changed Washington, defied convention.
* 2018 will be the first year with no violent tornadoes in the United States.