* When Asked If She Supported The Black Lives Matter Movement, Nancy Pelosi Says, ‘All Lives Matter’.
* Utah liquor stores made $11.6M in sales in the five days leading up to New Year’s Day.
* Utah has some of the highest state taxes on alcohol in the United States.
* Homosexuality is to blame for sexual abuse, not Catholic church, claims German cardinal.
* Lesbian ‘Batwoman’ Series Gets Green Light at CW.
* Parkland Investigatory Commission Issues Report Calling for Armed Teachers.
* Ready for 2020: Biden seeks to drop the title of ‘former’ vice president.
* As Talks Stall, Los Angeles Braces for Teachers’ Strike.
* Klayman: Harry Reid Is the Most Corrupt and Dishonest Senator in Modern History, Even Surpassing Chuck Schumer.
* Klayman: As Predicted Two-Faced Loser Mitt Romney Will Run for President v. Trump in 2020.
* The caucus of Black NY Lawmakers’ Charity – Hasn’t given a single scholarship to needy youth in two years, according to a New York Post investigation.
* Schalick High School cancels wrestling season following hazing incident – Bill Evans.
* Sweden isn’t socialist – John Stossel.
* An intensely private social worker who duct-taped his shoes left a surprise $11M to kids.
* EPA targets Obama crackdown on mercury from coal plants.
* Kansas City Royals pitching prospect Brady Singer pays off parents’ debt for Christmas.
* Ranchers reveling in Trump’s proposed rollback of water regulations – Amy Joi.