* State legislator Randy Garber in KS has generated controversy with a proposed new law: He wants all computers and phones sold in the state to block pornography by default.
* New bill in AZ will charge people a fee to unblock porn sites; proceeds to fund border wall.
* Justice Clarence Thomas urged a new look at the landmark case, NYT v. Sullivan, that requires public figures to show actual malice and reckless disregard for the truth to claim defamation.
* Covington student sues WASH POST for $250M…
* US sanctions on Venezuelan oil could cut the output of refineries at home. Louisiana’s refineries require the kind of oil Venezuela produces to operate properly.
* Facing a future demographic crisis and aging society, China’s leaders are desperately seeking to persuade couples to have more children.
* Truth and the Plan By Dallin H. Oaks.
* Guest: Stewart Rhodes – Founder and President – Guardians of the Republic – OathKeepers.org. *
* Call To Action In Texas On The Border!
* Chris Cox Bikers for Trump.
* President Trump Responds to Oath Keepers Salute – El Paso Rally.