* Gisele Bundchen And Tom Brady Celebrate 10-Year Wedding Anniversary.
* Peter Frampton fans may want to check out the musician’s upcoming tour because Frampton says it must be his last. The 68-year-old has a rare muscular disease called inclusion body myositis that will eventually make playing the guitar at his current level impossible, he tells CBS . “It’s not life-threatening, it’s life-changing,” says Frampton.
* Time Warner And AT&T Can Merge.
* Stop Killing Babies.
* ‘Unplanned’: A hellish secret about to be exposed – Michael Brown – UnplannedFilm.com.
The film, which cost $6 million to make, was “written and directed by Cary Soloman and Chuck Konzelman, the writers and co-producers of ‘God’s Not Dead’ and ‘God’s Not Dead 2,’ both of which were also distributed theatrically by Pure Flix.”
Pure Flix says it will release “Unplanned” on 800 screens on March 29, which is a remarkable accomplishment, given the intensity of the opposition to the pro-life position.
The movie has been rated R because of “disturbing images.”
* Illegal Airbnb scheme in NYC netted $20M – WND.com.