* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1312.50 Silver: $15.50.
* The Fake Fed Left Its Key Interest Rate Unchanged, Projected No Rate Hikes In 2019.
* Investing in Rhodium, the World’s Most Expensive Metal.
* President Trump has changed his mind on the importance of the Electoral College versus the popular vote.
* Google unveiled a video-game streaming platform called Stadia, positioning itself to take on the traditional video-game business.
* National Enquirer reportedly paid girlfriend’s brother $200,000 for private Bezos texts.
* Have You Seen The Movie: Unconquered?
* Why did Kamala Harris let Herbalife off the hook?
* Rep. Steve King: ‘If a Heartbeat Is Detected, the Baby Must Be Protected’.