* The Robert Mueller report is in – The special counsel seeks no new indictments.
* How Transparent IS Attorney General Bill Barr?
* Papa John’s has a new pitchman: Shaquille O’Neal.
* Inside the ‘Poverty Palace’! – frc.org.
* Two’s Company — 10,000’s a Crowd!
* A whopping 82% of Americans disagree with the Left’s infanticide agenda — and on Wednesday, it felt like every single one of them was at the Illinois capitol.
* Fuming over the state’s push to make killing newborns legal, so many thousands of people turned out for the bill’s debate that police had to close the building due to overcrowding.
* One of the Most Powerful Films You’ll Ever See: Unplanned is the Inspiring True Story of one woman’s Journey of Pro-life Transformation – AFA.