* Guest: Pete Sepp – President of National Tax Payers Union – NTU.org.
* Senate Budget Resolution Aims to Shrink Deficit – Demian Brady.
* Risky Road: Assessing the Costs of Alternative Credit Scoring – Pete Sepp.
* Supplemental Spending Bill Exacerbates Debt Disaster – Nan Swift.
* Costly “Green New Deal” Distracts From Pro-Taxpayer Environmental Reforms.
* “Paycheck Fairness Act” Heavy-Handed and Ineffective.
* US expands ban on foreign aid to overseas abortion providers.
* “We will enforce a strict prohibition on backdoor funding schemes and end runs around our policy.
* American taxpayer dollars will not be used to underwrite abortions.”
* President Trump reinstated the policy and then expanded it to include all health programs not just reproductive health ones.
* Trump orders agencies to prepare for potential EMP attacks.
* Court Partially Halts Bump-Stock Ban.
* US experts revisit breast implant safety after new concerns.