* Guest: Bryan Rust – Over the past 50 years, Rust Coins has been working to educate customers about precious metals – RustCoinAndGift.com.
* Honest Money Report: Gold: $1295.10 Silver: $15.06.
* Gold is real money, timeless insurance, nature’s currency!
* The Treasury Department expects that the deficit will exceed $1 trillion when the fiscal year ends in September.
* The Congressional Budget Office was slightly more optimistic about the deficit in its January outlook, estimating that it would stay just below $1 trillion until 2022 when it would consistently stay above that total.
* Don’t Dip Your Toe in The Crypto!
* Crypto Markets See Red, European Stocks Teeter in Wake of Brexit Deadline Extension.
* China Plans to Ban Cryptocurrency Mining – Bloomberg.
* How I (Almost) Made Millions in Bitcoin – New York Mag.
* WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has been arrested at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, police announced on behalf of US authorities, who are seeking his extradition.