* OH gov. Mike DeWine signs ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill – Government’s role should be to protect life from beginning to end.
* a year ago, Facebook’s chief executive, Mark Zuckerberg, testified before Congress and apologized for his company’s role in enabling ‘fake news, foreign interference in elections and hate speech.
* As Congress Thrashes Out Disaster Relief, Puerto Rico Is a Sticking Point.
* Kim Kardashian West plans to take California’s bar exam in 2022.
* Trial To Be Held Over Man Spotted In Planet Fitness’ Women’s Showers.
* Brave New Schools – 3 Cheers For Betsy Devos. Star Parker lauds education secretary for bill over which teachers’ union is in a tizzy.
* George Washington University Students Vote to Kill ‘Colonials’ Nickname, Calling It ‘Offensive’.
* NC Couple Celebrates 82nd Anniversary.
* US 1ST Nation In History To Increase GDP By $1T In 1 Year! Economic boom continues despite Fed raising interest rates 8 times since election.
* Consumer Sentiment Jumps as Americans Report Best Income Gains Since 1966.