* Continued Guest: Tamara Halls Kimber Academy – The Blessing of a True God, Family and Country Centered Private Education – KimberAcademyLehi.com.
* Who did the founding fathers plan to have responsible for the education of children?
* What are BYU Idaho’s 5 principles of learning and how do we incorporate them into our curricula?
* What makes Kimber Academy different from other Christian private schools?
* We teach the ten commandments, virtue and morality. We want all people to be in schools that teach this, we don’t care what religion you are.We start each day with a religion class for 40 minutes. We want to support our students in having testimony of Jesus Christ, God the Father and the Holy Ghost.
* What does the Lord want us to be educated on?
* Scripture based curriculum teaches students to have integrity and to understand the importance of God, family and country.
* Teaches patriotism and the 28 Principles of Liberty through the 5,000 Year Leap by Cleon Skousen.
* The hours allow families to be together. We believe children will be emotionally healthier and happier the more time they spend learning with and emulating their moral parents or grandparents.
* Price is very competitive, we have many different ways to pay.
* We do a 28 Principles of Liberty class where we come together as a school and highlight one of the principles and learn about it. The class is created for families of all ages and sizes, it is free to the community. We would love to invite more people to join us in learning about what makes our constitution special and what rights we need to preserve.