* Guest: Richard Mack – CSPOA.org – TheFreedomCoalition.com.
* The KS Supreme Court blocked a law that would have banned the most commonly used procedure for second-trimester abortions, arguing that the state Constitution protected the right of women to ‘decide whether to continue a pregnancy.
* Illegal aliens 13% of federal prison population.
* Crime Is Down. U.S. Incarceration Rates? Barely.
* The United States still has the largest known incarcerated population in the world.
* Slightly under 1.5M people were in prison at the end of 2017.
* The size of the United States prison population has resulted from not only locking more people up, but also keeping them locked up longer.
* A record number of people are serving life sentences, according to the Sentencing Project.
* While the United States accounts for about 4 percent of the world’s population, it has more than a third of the estimated number of people serving life sentences, according to ‘Life Imprisonment.
* Prescott, AZ Sues Opioid Companies; Case Will Not Join Class Action Suit.
* Can Trump Beat Ocasio-Cortez?
* FBI Warns of Russian Meddling in 2020 Race.
* Sam Warns of US Swamp/FBI/IRS Meddling in 2020 Race.